Elite Baseball Performance is excited to announce that we have just released the exclusive online version of the 2017 ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course. Learn from the leading experts in baseball sports medicine!
The American Sports Medicine Institute has been conducting their annual Injuries in Baseball Conference for 35 years under the direction of course co-chairmen Dr. James Andrews, Dr. Glenn Fleisig, and Kevin Wilk. This is the longest running and most prestigious scientific conference dedicated to the care of baseball players.
The online version of the conference contains a collection of presentations from the event earlier in the year. This is the most cutting-edge information available on on baseball injuries.
2017 ASMI Injuries in Baseball Course
The 2017 course is the premier conference for baseball related injuries and performance enhancement.
And with the online version, you can access the course at anytime, from any device, anywhere in the world with internet access!
The course contains over 8 hours of content detailing pitching biomechanics, baseball specific functional anatomy, clinical examination, surgical management, injury rehabilitation, and performance enhancement for baseball players. Presenters include Glenn Fleisig, Kevin Wilk, Mike Reinold, and several MLB team physicians, athletic trainers, and strength coaches. Topics include:
- Biomechanics of the Shoulder During Pitching – Fleisig
- Examination of the Throwing Shoulder – Jordan
- Labral & Biceps Pathology in Throwers – Conway
- Rehabilitation of SLAP Lesions – Macrina
- Full & Partial Thickness Rotator Cuff Tears – Mazoue
- Rehabilitation of Rotator Cuff Lesions – Wilk
- Putting it All Together – Andrews
- Biomechanics of the Elbow During Pitching – Escamilla
- Examination of the Throwing Elbow – Conway
- UCL Reconstruction: Current Technique and Outcomes – Cain
- Long Term Outcomes of UCL Reconstruction – Osbahr
- Augmented UCL Repair with Internal Brace – Dugas
- Rehabilitation of UCL Injuries of the Elbow – Wilk
Rehabilitation and Performance
- Training for the Scapulothoracic Joint & Thoracic Spine – Paine
- Plyometric Training for the Thrower: Techniques & Evidence – Escamilla
- Oblique Injuries In Baseball – Conte
- Training the Core – Crenshaw
- Breathing Exercises to Enhance Rehab & Performance – Crenshaw
- Interval Throwing Programs Revisited: Where Are We Today – Axe
- Extending Throwing Programs for the Thrower Following UCL Surgery – Porterfield
- Effects of 6-Week Weighted Ball Throwing Program on Velocity & Arm Stress – Reinold
- Update on Risk Factors in Youth Baseball Pitchers – Jordan
- Longitudinal Changes in Pitching Mechanics from Youth to High School – Fleisig
- Impact of Youth Baseball on MLB – Reed
- Pain History & Pitching Mechanics in Collegiate Softball – Oliver
Save $100 Off Now Through Sunday June 25th at Midnight EST
To celebrate the launch of the program, we are offering it for $100 off the regular price of $299. You can purchase the program for only $199 now through Sunday June 25th at midnight EST. Click the button below to learn more and purchase now!
Latest posts by Mike Reinold (see all)
- 3 Ways Baseball Pitchers Can Use a Radar Gun to Enhance Performance - April 16, 2019
- Best Baseball Articles – April 15th, 2018 - April 15, 2018
- Best Baseball Articles – April 8th, 2018 - April 8, 2018